Friday, September 11, 2015

Slow Motion

I was going to wait to post this video until about half way through my blog but I couldn't help myself. This video absolutely amazes me every time I watch it. Some of you may have seen videos similar to this but I found this eye opening to look at what is really happening when you are getting tattooed. This video is slow motion tattooing. For me, this really makes me appreciate a tattoo artist and what they can do and their precision. This also makes me a little sick to my stomach. To think about people putting their bodies through this, amazes me.. But then I think about how many hours I've sat in the chair and have been tattooed. My longest session was 6 hours for one tattoo. 6 hours of this? No thanks. It really doesn't seem bad until you put it into slow motion.

4 comments :

  1. This is so interesting to look at. I never really thought about how tattoos work. But being as afraid of needles as I am I had a hard time watching this without cringing. I've gotta give some props to those who do get tattoos because I'm not sure I would be able to. This video is pretty cool though, I definitely showed it to all of my roommates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer- I am glad you enjoyed this video! I was hoping not many people have seen tattooing in slow motion! It is pretty hard to watch (I'm afraid of needles too, ironically).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for being able to brave your fear though! I still have yet to overcome it and actually get a tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i totally remember seeing this after my 3rd tattoo... and i was definitely taken back from it.... but yeah that definitely didn't stop me from getting more... 5 tattoos later lol

    ReplyDelete